Dear Valued Clients,
At Prescott Periodontics & Implant Dentistry we have made patient safety our highest priority. We are following the guidelines provided by the American Dental Association® and the Centers for Disease Control for preventing the spread of COVID-19 and other aerosols. We have added additional steps to keep our clients and team safe during the pandemic:
- We will ask you a series of screening questions before each appointment. The same questions will be asked on the day of your visit. Depending on the answers we may ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- We will take your temperature with a contactless thermometer. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees we will ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you wear a mask during your visit, except while you are receiving treatment.
- We have provided a hand washing station and hand sanitizer for you use and ask that you use contact-free methods of payment.
- We have upgraded our HVAC and filtration systems and increased our use of PPE.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule your appointment, please contact us at 928-778-2340.
The Team at Prescott Periodontics & Implant Dentistry