Dr. Rishi Guha is dedicated to providing an excellent patient experience through his extensive education and dedication to his patients. He has educational and clinical experience that proves he is an extremely qualified heath care professional. This allows him to provide an elevated level of care to his patients.
- 2019: Periodontics Residency; Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD)
- 2016: Master of Oral Immunology and Infectious Disease (MS), University of Louisville School of Dentistry
- 2011: Master of Dental Surgery (MSD) specializing in Oral Medicine and Radiology, Saveetha University, India
- 2005: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Saveetha Dental College, India
- June 2019 – December 2020: Periodontist, Endo-Perio Practice of West Virginia
- 2016 – 2019: Periodontics Resident, Louisville School of Dentistry
- 2014 – 2016: Graduate Researcher, University of Louisville School of Dentistry
- 2014: Assistant Clinical Professor, R. Ahmed Dental College of India
- 2011 – 2014: General Dentist and Oral Radiology Consultant, India
Dr. Guha enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, two girls and a boy. He additionally enjoys traveling, painting, cooking and outdoor activities.
Dr. Guha is an extremely qualified periodontist, as evidenced by his extensive clinical skills and multiple degrees not only in periodontics but also oral medicine, oral immunology and radiology. In addition to his educational and clinical skills, he is very empathetic and patient centered, allowing him to provide an elevated level of care to his patients.